Like everything else, if you don’t keep up with routine maintenance, before long, your septic system will require expensive repairs or even need to be replaced entirely. In order for septic systems to stay healthy over the lifetime of the home, homeowners should be sure to properly maintain their systems and septic drain fields.
But how often should septic pumping and other septic tank maintenance be done? The answer will depend on a few factors:
- The age of the system.
- How well it has been maintained in the past.
- In general, a septic system should be checked every 12 to 24 months.
To avoid septic problems, you should consider Septic Drainer as part of your septic maintenance plan. It is the easiest, most cost-effective step you can take to avoid problems. Septic Drainer will:
- Repair a septic drain field.
- Eliminate septic drain field problems, if used regularly.
- Save you money by avoiding costly septic drain field repair.
- Extend the life of your septic system by years.
Order Septic Drainer today! and be sure to check out another of our great products, Bio-Septic Boost! It’s an excellent companion to our Septic Drainer solution and an important part of our overall care package.
Leave A Comment