Do Not Be Fooled By Other Products!!
- Most all other septic products focus ONLY on the solids
inside your septic tank and are 'cut' with plain ol' water!
As You Have Learned in Step 2 of our tour, 90% of septic
system failures occur in the drain and leach field because
of the hardpan soil around your drainage pipes.
Treating Solids Inside Your Septic Tank Does Not Target The Real Problem!
In fact, let's quickly go over exactly why Septic Drainer is different... First, let’s cover what Septic Drainer is NOT...
- Is Not an Enzyme or Aerobic Bacteria
- Is Not About Pumping Air Into The System
- Is Not A Caustic Chemical
1.) Septic Drainer Is Not an Enzyme or Aerobic Bacteria
You see, when your septic drain and leach field
percolates correctly, bacteria will flourish all on their
own. Adding bacteria to "boost" your septic
system can help after opening up the system using
Think about it for a moment, if your
system is currently "flooded", meaning water cannot escape
the drain and leach field because hardpan soil has 'glued
up' all the soil around your drainage pipes.
What good would adding more Aerobic (requiring air to live) bacteria to your system do? If your system cannot currently "support life", aren't you just sending all those new living bacteria to drown and die?
2.) Septic Drainer Is Not About Pumping Air Into The System
The real problem is water drainage in
the drain and leach field. Putting an aerator inside your
septic tank doesn't address that problem.
Another way to get air into the drain field is through a
mechanical aeration process called Terra-lift, which is a
large machine with long skinny metal rods that poke into the
ground, commonly used for putting greens on golf courses.
This can help restore the flow to some drain fields by
fracturing the soil to create new drainage paths.
Ultimately, this is a very costly method to 'band aid' the
Fix the problem the first time with Septic
Drainer. For hundreds if not thousands of dollars less,
you can avoid the hassle and damage to your property that
comes with using large machinery or hiring a crew to come
tear up your yard. Septic Drainer is a vital septic repair
3.) Septic Drainer Is Not A Caustic Chemical
As we have discussed, Septic Drainer was based on an Agricultural Formulation Farmers use to treat their crop soil. In other words, this Has to be 100% Non-toxic because it is used on the soil around the food we eat everyday!..
Calcium Polysulfides drive the sodium out of the soil by breaking the bonds between sodium and soil on a molecular level.
Once added, sodium (salt) is driven out of the system and deeper into the
soil, away from the drain and leach field.
- Septic Drainer breaks the bond between sodium and the soil. When the soil is healthy, aerobic bacteria can flourish and remove dangerous organisms from the effluent before it seeps back into the ground water supply.
- Septic Drainer ensures your septic system will operate efficiently, by allowing wastewater to percolate through the soil into the septic drain field.
- Septic Drainer should not be confused with other bacteria-based products on the market that are used on solids in your septic tank. Most septic system problems occur in the septic drain field, not in the septic tank.
- Septic Drainer is a non-toxic
and environmentally safe septic tank cleaner that will
safeguard the health of your septic drain field or
rejuvenate a failing one.