Use Septic Drainer’s Repair Kit To Treat:
- A failed/clogged septic system
- Flooded or wet spots on the lawn
- Foul septic odors on your property or coming from drains
- Multiple issues of slow running drains
Easy-To-Follow Septic Repair Instructions:
- Have the septic tank pumped along with the distribution box. Remove debris from the drain lines or cesspool and drywell before applying Septic Drainer.
- Add 4 Gallons of Septic Drainer to the septic tanks outgoing drain or leach field or the distribution box or directly in the cesspool or drywell.
Adding Bio-Septic Boost to your septic system increases the metabolic reproductive rate of naturally occurring bacteria by a million fold. Use the Septi-Marker to safely mark the location of a septic system’s risers and distribution box.
Repair Package Includes:
- 4 Gallons of Septic Drainer
- 1 Quart of Bio-Septic Boost
- 1 Septi-Marker (Septic Service Marker)