Drain Field Restoration is Possible
- Recommended By Septic Professionals Across The Country
- 100% Non-Toxic Formula Keeps You Safe
- Restore Your Drain Field And Save $1000s
The Septic Drainer Repair Kit
Restore your system and save $1000s or more!
- 4 Gallons of Septic Drainer, to allow your system to flow again
- 1 Quart of Bio-septic boost, destroys buildup in the soil caused by harmful bacteria
- 1 Septi-Marker to make finding your system components a breeze
Drainer Mega Kit
Restore even the most failed systems. 2x the repair kit at an even greater value.
- 8 Gallons of Septic Drainer, to allow your system to flow again
- 2 Quarts of Bio-septic boost, destroys buildup in the soil caused by harmful bacteria
- 2 Septi-Markers to make finding your system components a breeze $579.98 $499.99
Septic Drainer Is Recommended By Septic Professionals
Restoring your septic system
- Maybe you’ve noticed slow drainage, smells or wet spots on your lawn that have you concerned that your system is failing.
- Maybe you’ve even been told your septic system needs replacing (and were quoted anywhere from $4000-$30,000!) and now you’re wondering if there is a better option available to you.
- A quick search on Google reveals a huge selection of products that claim amazing results but it’s difficult to know which are worth trying and which are not.
Let’s start by discussing what septic failure is caused by.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency states that 90% of septic failure is caused by the drain field.
- It’s not the septic tank
- It’s not the bacteria/enzymes inside the tank
- It’s not the distribution box
- It’s not ANY of the septic system hardware
It’s a failure of the drain field itself.
So how does this happen?
A healthy drain field should allow waste water to filter down through the earth below it. The gravel and earth that the waste water passes through purifies it and all that’s left at the end is clean water.
But our current lifestyle has introduced large amounts of sodium to our waste systems.
It comes from our diets, from water softeners and from household laundry soaps and detergents we use.
- Sodium + soil is bad.
- It’s bad because sodium naturally binds with the soil to create what is called hardpan – an impenetrable layer of rock-like earth that prevents your waste water from filtering downwards.
- It’s like trying to drip your coffee through a latex glove – the water you put in has nowhere to go except for back up, into your system.
So you get the odors, the slow drainage, the wet lawn.
Unlike other septic products, Septic Drainer is formulated to dissolve Hardpan Soil(that hard layer that’s formed when sodium and soil combine) our Product Bio-Septic Boost takes care of Bio-Mat to allow your system to flow again.
what the Pros Have to say about Septic Drainer
what folks Have to say about Septic Drainer
Hi Mark, I spoke with you this past Summer regarding problems we were having with our leeching field. We purchased and applied 4 gallons of your Septic Drainer and the accompanying Septic Boost product. We have not had any recurrence of the issues that caused us to find you originally…
For 6 years I been worry about my drain fields. A septic company would come and say new tank new fields, ground too wet. My system put in somewhere in the 1960’s . I went online and found Septic Drainer . I followed directions and my drain fields have worked better than ever. So, if you get negative response from your septic company, try Septic Drainer.”I saved thousands of dollars. It works.
When my system backed up my septic pumping company told me my wet well has failed. They suggested I try Septic Drainer because replacing the system would be expensive and because the septic pumping company highly recommended Septic Drainer I thought what to heck let’s give it a try. It s been 14 months with no backups! Septic Drainer is a great product!
I called the owner to let him know the septic was backing up, and the owner scheduled a local company to pump the tank. While the tank was being pumped the pumper noticed wastewater was flowing back into tank from the dry well, he then told me the system was not draining. The owner found Septic Drainer and decided to give it a try and that was 1.5 years ago with no problems.“I would recommend Septic Drainer, it’s cheaper to try than a $ 4,000.00 replacement costs.
Our septic system needed to be pumped twice a year and sometimes three times a year so my septic pumping company recommended we try Septic Drainer so we said what the hell let’s give it a try…”We tried Septic Drainer and at first the water level did not go down so we added some more. Well that was three years ago without any further pumping. Wonder product, I would recommend if your system has failed because of soil failure, give it a try.