Clogged Septic Tank & Drain Field
Signs and Symptoms of Septic Drain Field Failure and a Clogged Drain Field
Wondering if your septic tank is not draining?
Some of the signs that your septic drain field may be clogged or failing are easy to spot:
1. Wet Spots On Lawns
Puddles and damp spots on your lawn or raw sewage floating to the surface of your lawn is definitely a symptom of a clogged septic drain field.
2. Septic Odors
If you detect a lingering smells of septic odor on your property or coming from your household drains, this is another sign of a clogged or failing system.
3. Slow Running Drains
If you have multiple issues with slow draining sinks, tubs and toilets, this is a sign that your septic drain field is clogged or failing.
- Sinks Take Forever To Drain
- Toilets Over Flow / Don’t Flush
- Bathtubs Hold Water And Won’t Drain
FIX Septic Tank & Drain Field Problems
If you have any of the symptoms listed above, try Septic Drainer. It will treat the soil and not only prevent, but also reverse and restore your failed septic system to its full working condition!
Septic Drainer Will:
- It will restore a failed septic drain field.
- It will eliminate septic drain field problems, if used regularly.
- It will save you $1000’s by avoiding costly repairs to your septic drain field.
- It will extend the life of your septic system by years.